New post alert..

Hmmn..

How was your day?
How do you feel?
What interesting thing do you have to share?
What's going on in your mind?
What story do you have today?
A blog of story telling! To my daughter, my son & the world! To future me, present me & past me.

Well.. I had a really beautiful day, I couldn't remember the last time I left the school!
I went out today in the rain, and got to carrefour pulling along my trolley, and as usual window shopped & compared prices for 1 hour XD then did my shopping in the second hour.

And guys, I bought a trolley full of stuff for guess how much!! (Insert image)

**so yeah, I guess I'll be spending many nights with you, not Facebook, and I'll try and share myself as raw as possible, stories of the past, of the present, of the future, always a storytime

Perhaps my greatest audience, that which I am most wary of, is myself.


  • To be true to self! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog